Please ensure that you are not suffering from
- Tiredness or any sickness, (stop when you feel sleepy while driving and rest for some hours).
- Epilepsy; or
- Heart disease likely to produce sudden attacks of giddiness or fainting; or
- You are unable to distinguish with each eye or in case you hold a license to drive a motor vehicle for a period of not less than five years and have loss sight of one eye, after the said period of five years and have applied for a license to drive a light motor vehicle other than a transport vehicle, you are unable to distinguish with one eye, at a distance of 25 (twenty five metres) in good day light (with the aid of glasses if worn) a series of seven letters and figures in white on a black ground of the same size and arrangement as those of the registration mark of a motor car.
- A degree of deafness which prevents you from hearing in case you have applied for a license to drive a light motor vehicle, with or without hearing aids ordinary sound signals.
- Inability to distinguish the pigmentary colours - Red and Green, easily.
- Night blindness: This disease absolutely disqualifies a person from obtaining a license to drive a motor vehicle.
- Leprosy: This absolutely disqualifies a person from obtaining a license to drive a public service vehicle.