1.Registration of New Vehicle
2. Registration Other state vehicless
3.Ex-army Vehicle Registration
4. Renewal of Registration
5. Transfer of Ownership
6. NOC
7.Cancellation of NOC
8. Change in Address
9.Addition of Hypothecation
10. Cancellation of Hypothecation
11. Alteration of Vehicle
12. NOC auctioned Vehicles
13. Conversion of Vehicle
14. Duplicate RC
15. High Security Registration Plate
16. Registration Government Vehicle

Transfer of ownership of a vehicle can be applied in the concerned DTO office where the vehicle was registered. The documents to be submitted are:


  1. Form No.29 duly filled up
  2. Form No. 30 duly filled up
  3. Registration Certificate
  4. Valid insurance
  5. Address proof
  6. NOC from the financer if the vehicle is under HPA
  7. Form 28 which is the NOC for vehicle coming from other states.
  8. Transfer Fee is to be duly paid.