Renewal of Registration or Re-Registration of Vehicle
As per the Central Motor Vehicle Rules, all private vehicles are to re-register the vehicle after 15 years for every 5 years, for as long as it is considered road worthy by the department.
- Form 25: Duly filled up
- Registration Certificate in original
- Pollution Certificate
- Valid Insurance Certificate
- Vehicle is then to be produced before the registering authority for inspection.
- Re-registration Fee is to be paid at the cash counter and receipt for the same will be given.
- New Registration Certificate will be issued by the department.