Brakes, Tyres, Radiator, Service
- Ensure brakes do not drag.
- Have breaks adjusted as often as recommended.
- Maintain correct tyre pressure. Get it checked every week.
- Do not drive your car with under inflated or over-inflated tyres.
- Have the wheel alignment checked once a month.
- Keep radiator and cylinder block water jackets clean and in good condition.
- Avoid over-heating as well as over-cooling the engine.
- Ensure correct fan belt tension.
- Check condition of pressure cap? replace if necessary.
- Get your car serviced regularly. Attention to grease nipples can save cost of repair on suspension and gives easy ride.
- Use only recommended lubricants for engine, gear box and rear axle, propeller shaft, wheel bearings.
- Plan your journeys in advance. Let us Rush there slowly.
- Do not overload the car.
- Where alternative routes are available, avoid bad, congested and longer routes.