Some Duties Of Drivers/Owners Of Motor Vehicles
- Duty to obey traffic signs.
- Duty to produce license and certificate of registration when demanded by a Police Officer in uniform or any other authority.
- Duty to stop in certain cases.
- The driver should stop and remain stationary as long as reasonably be necessary:
- When required to do so by any Police Officer in uniform, or
- When required to do so by any person in-charge of the animal if such a person apprehends that the animal is being alarmed by the vehicle and will become unmanageable, or
- When the vehicle is involved in any accident.
- Duty of owner of a Motor Vehicle to give information.