- Drive at a steady speed. Avoid sudden acceleration.
- Do not race the engine when waiting at traffic. Switch off, whenever waiting for over a minute.
- Do not use choke any more then is required.
- Do not ride on clutch pedal.
- Anticipate stops and bends. Slow down well in advance, reduce the speed of the engine and do not use sudden application of brakes.
- Remain in low gears for minimum time. Change to higher gear as soon as possible.
- Park the car in such a way that you will not require to drive out in reverse gear.
- Do not carry excessive luggage on roof when traveling in speed on highway.
- On highways limit your cruising speed to between 40-50 KMPH.